If you are a work-from-home employee, music enthusiast, or sportsperson, you would know the importance of having high-quality earphones that will help you attend your official calls, enjoy music on your smartphone, and watch your favorite web series without the hassle of wires.
You can expect superior music quality, water resistance, and decent battery life in this price range. Along with that, you may also get premium features like Active Noise Cancellation but you have to search a lot for the worthy pair.
To help you out, here is a list of the 9 best wireless earphones under Rs. 5000 in India that can help you stay connected with the features we have discussed above.
Before moving to the list, there are a few factors you should consider while evaluating wireless earphones.
- Design – Consider a snug-fit design that easily fits in your ear canal. Its beneficial to have a ear-clip that can keep it comfortable fit during movements like working out or performing domestic chores.
- Drivers Unit – A minimum of 8mm drivers allow you to enjoy the bass and offer balanced treble for optimum output. However, if your prime purpose is calling, then earbuds with drivers 6mm to 7mm can be good but you may miss the extra bass.
- Battery Life – You must look for atleast 4 to 5 hours battery life so that you needn’t charge it regularly during your travel or while binge watching.
- Sweat-proof – Prefer IPX7 which is waterproof certification upto 5 ATM depth of water but look for atleast IPX4 which will protect your pair from sweat if you workout with music on.
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)– ANC filters out external noises to give you true music experience which ideal for people who travel often or audiophiles who don’t like environmental noise during listening to music. Though there could be limited options in this price range but it is still a worthy feature that you can look for.
realme Buds Wireless Pro earphones are the value-for-money earphones made for people who like thrilling bass with clear highs. The earphones have Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) that helps you cut out outside noise and enjoy the pure music.
The earphone runs on Bluetooth 5.0 with aptX technology that gives you low latency music output ideal for watching movies or playing games.
You get 13.6 bass boost drivers for premium quality bass and balanced mids or highs.
The earphones give you up to 22hrs playtime on a single charge and take just 1.5hrs to fully charge. You can enjoy 100mins of music playback by charging for just 5 mins.
You also get an IPX4 sweat-resistant design that makes them ideal for your gymming sessions. It also features magnetic ear tips so the earphones will get locked over your shoulder when not in use.
- ANC equipped
- 13.6mm drivers for high-quality music
- Qualcomm Aptx for fast & stable connection
- Low latency is ideal for gaming & videos
- Dual pairing for multiple device connectivity
- 22 hours playtime with fast charging
- IPX4 rating is average
With a 12mm driver size, Sony Extra Bass in-Ear Headphones literally provide deep, thumping bass so that you enjoy every beat of the song. The inbuilt battery provides a decent runtime of 8.5 hours and a built-in microphone allows you to take calls on the go.
Sony Extra Bass in-Ear Headphones come with an IPX5 Splash-proof design. So you can take it with you to the gym without worrying about sweaty situations or even wash after a workout.
The package comes with 2 spare earbuds and ear hooks of different sizes that ensure proper fit inside your ears. Though it doesn’t come with active noise cancellation, the design of the earphone ensures that you will not be distracted by outside noise.
- 12mm drivers for thumping bass
- 15 hours battery life in a single charge
- Snug fit design with ear hooks
- IPX5 splash-proof design
- Heavy bass may not suitable for everyone
#3. JBL Endurance Dive Waterproof Wireless in-Ear Sport Headphones (Best Earphones for Gym & Sports)
If you are a swimmer and looking for an earphone that can work underwater, then the JBL Endurance Dive earphone is for you. It comes with IPX7 waterproof so it can withstand your swimming endeavors with ease.
You get a built-in Mp3 player with 1 GB of storage capacity to store up to 200 HD quality songs on it and play whenever you want.
The earphone has a Powerhook design which automatically turns the power on when you put on the headset.
JBL Endurance Dive has got a nice 8 hours of battery backup and you can use your earphones for an hour with just 10 minutes of charge.
- 10mm drivers unit for balanced sound
- Built-in MP3 Player with 1GB memory
- Auto Turn On/Off feature
- Sweat & Waterproof with an IPX7 rating
- Average Call quality
#4. Jabra Elite 65t Alexa Enabled True Wireless Earbuds
If you are looking for True Wireless (TWS) earbuds for calling under 5K, then Jabra Elite 65t should be your ultimate choice.
You can enjoy distortion-free calling as you get an incredible 4-mics technology in the earbuds for a premium quality noise-free calling experience. In my research, I found that you can easily talk even in heavy traffic or with family talking in the backside without any annoyance to the other person on the call.
The earbuds are cone-shaped that are ergonomically designed to fit in your ear canal, making them comfortable for long wear.
You get a calling time of up to 5 hours on a single charge and the charging case can charge the earbuds 3 more times giving you a total of 15 hours backup.
You also get an IP55 rating which means your earbuds are safe from sweat during calls or working out in the gym.
The earphones have inbuilt Alexa that allows you to give voice commands and you can also connect with Google Assistant or Siri if you don’t want to use Alexa.
If you want high-quality calling, and comfortable wear earphones, then the Jabra Elite 65t is an ideal choice for calling and music lovers.
- Advanced 6mm drivers for authentic music
- Comfortable design to wear for a long time
- 4-mics for high-quality calling
- No background noise in calls
- IP55 rating water-resistance
- Average battery life
Sony WI-C400 Wireless Behind-Neck earphones are lightweight and the neckband design makes them ideal for those who have to do calling throughout the day.
You also get a superior quality in-built mic with an HD-voice feature for clear talks overcall.
Sony has introduced a unique Vibration feature in the neckband of the Sony WI-C400 which vibrates whenever there is an incoming call on your phone.
The earphones also give you mammoth 20 hrs of playback and up to 15 hours of calling time.
Apart from the usual Bluetooth connectivity, Sony WI-C400 gives you the NFC option too with which you can connect with your NFC-enabled mobile phone and tablet with a single tap.
You can also give voice commands to virtual assistants like Siri and Google directly from your Sony WI-C400 earphones.
- NFC compatible
- 9 mm drivers for HD music with deep bass
- Up to 20 hours of music playtime
- 15-hours calling time
- Vibrating neckband for incoming Calls
- Lightweight for long wear
- Cable management feature
- No water or sweat resistance
Samsung Original Level U2 is ideal for calling for someone looking for a low-budget option under 3K.
The earphones come with Bluetooth AptX technology which offers low latency (travel time of sound from your phone to earphones) and high-quality sound.
You can connect Samsung Original Level U2 to two Bluetooth devices at the same time. That means you will not miss an important call on your phone while playing music on your laptop.
Samsung Original Level U2 also features magnetic ear tips for tangle-free upkeep and 18 hrs of music playtime can last easily for 2-3 days for an average user with calling.
- Dual access to connect 2 devices simultaneously
- 12mm drivers with balanced output
- Low latency and High-quality sound
- Durable build quality
- Magnetic Eartips
- 18 hours playtime
- No water or sweat resistance
- Noise cancellation is average
Best Wireless Earphones in India for Running
JBL Endurance Jump Waterproof In-Ear Headphones are an apt choice for your daily running and sports activities. The earphones are equipped with IPX7 waterproofing and a tight snug-fit design, which makes the in-ear headphone best for running, jogging, and even for an intense workout.
The inbuilt battery gives 8 hours of active playtime and if you are in a hurry, it just needs a 10 minute-charging to entertain you for an hour so that you don’t miss your favorite tracks during your morning jog.
JBL Endurance Jump has an auto-turn-off feature that switches off the earphones when not in use for a couple of minutes. The earphone is compatible with the Google Now voice assistant and you also get passive noise cancellation on it.
- 10 mm drivers unit
- Snug fit design with ear hooks
- 8 hours battery life with quick charge
- IPX7 waterproof design
- Auto turn-off feature to save battery
- Wire length is slightly short
Noise Shots Rush Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds are your ideal companion for outdoor sports and workouts.
The pair comes with an IPX5 water-resistance capability which can survive your sweating during running or working out.
Noise Shots Rush are equipped with ultra-low latency of up to 85ms for your smooth gaming experience & no delay in video sound.
The 12mm driver’s unit gives you an immersive sound experience and you also get 3 equalizer modes – Rock, Pop, and Classic EQ to enjoy any kind of music during your workout.
CrossBeats Wave has a decent 6 hours of active playtime on the earbuds and they can be charged 3 times from the charging case giving you a total of 18 hours backup.
- 12 mm drivers for deep bass
- 6 hours battery life in a single charge
- Ear hook design for sports activity
- 3 EQ modes for versatile music listening
- IPX5 sweat-proof design
- Low latency output
- Do not provide a tight seal for isolation
#9. Blaupunkt BTW01 Gaming Truly Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
Blaupunkt BTW01 True Wireless Earbuds are made for gaming enthusiasts who love to play games without using heavy headphones thanks to the lightweight design and a dedicated low latency mode that offers lag-free audio transmission while playing games.
The german technology offers you decent bass and clear sound even from small driver units of 6mm.
You get 6 hours of playtime with charging case offering you 4 charges, making it an ideal choice for lengthy gaming sessions.
The earphone works on Bluetooth 5.0 version and supports Bluetooth A2DP which results in high-quality audio streaming from your device.
The earphone comes with 3 sets of ear tips for perfect fitting inside your ear.
- Low latency gaming mode
- 6mm drivers with sweet bass
- Lightweight and comfortable fit
- IPX5 dust & sweat-resistance
- Micro-usb charging port
- Charging case built is of average quality
If you want an earphone pair with premium features, then you should consider realme Buds Wireless Pro which comes with premium quality music output and active noise cancellation on a budget.
And if you are a sports enthusiast who doesn’t want any compromise in performance, then you should definitely go for JBL Endurance Jump Waterproof In-Ear Headphones that offer snug-fit design, IPX7 waterproofing, and 1 GB inbuilt memory in case you need your favorite playlist without internet on.
For calling, you should go with Jabra Elite 65t earbuds that are specially designed for calling or work from home people with its unique 4-mic technology that filters out background noise and offers premium calling quality.